Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/14 18:27:44 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [POLL] nominations for new project name

Seemingly we could take the nominations and seconds as the vote in
themselves, but I will nevertheless start a separate [VOTE] thread as
a formality.  We had no additional nominees beyond the three "bval"
variants I nominated; all these were seconded.

Thanks for your participation!

Matt