Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by JD...@genelogic.com on 2003/03/07 23:22:18 UTC

Nightly builds - bad zips?

I'm trying to download one of the recent nightly builds from
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-03-01/ to get my
hands on the Eclipse plugin for Cactus. When downloading any of the
available zip files I'm getting 'bad archive' errors. These seem to go
back to 3/1/03, leading me to believe something has gone awry w/ the
nightly build process. Could someone repair this please? I'm new to cactus
and the Eclipse plugin intrigues me.

Regards,
-j

James Diggans
Bioinformatics Programmer
Gene Logic, Inc.
Phone: 301.987.1756
FAX: 301.987.1701

Re: Nightly builds - bad zips?

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Hi James,

the problem with the ZIP files seems to be coming from a bug in Ant. We
think the bug has been fixed and that the 2003-03-08 build will have
correct ZIP files. In the meantime, you can extract the archives using
just about any app except WinZip (for example WinRAR). Sorry for the
inconvenience!

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de