Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Lohith Samaga M <Lo...@mphasis.com> on 2016/05/05 14:52:35 UTC

RE: Deploying a topology with Redis integration - error

Hi
The main class is not in the classpath. Did you try a local cluster? Can you check your application jar?

Lohith

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Daniela S wrote ----

Hi

I am trying to deploy a topology with the integration of Redis. But unfortunately when I am trying to deploy it, I receive the following error message:

Error: Could not find or load main class com.learningstorm.storm_redis.Topology
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/storm.py", line 765, in <module>
    main()
  File "bin/storm.py", line 762, in main
    (COMMANDS.get(COMMAND, unknown_command))(*ARGS)
  File "bin/storm.py", line 245, in jar
    os.remove(tmpjar)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/7b054a6012bc11e693c3000c29ddcdec.jar'

Does anyone have an idea why I receive this error?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Daniela
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Mphasis, its associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.