Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/08 20:24:06 UTC

Could not connect to message broker

Hi devs,

I have started ActiveMQ, but still getting the following error recursively.
Anyone facing the same?

[2015-02-09 00:50:01,030] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.messaging.broker.connect.amqp.AmqpTopicConnector} -
Could not disconnect from message broker

org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException: The JMS connection has
failed: java.io.EOFException

[2015-02-09 00:50:01,035] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.messaging.broker.connect.amqp.AmqpTopicConnector} -
Could not connect to message broker

javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot send, channel has already failed: tcp://
127.0.0.1:61616

Thank you,
Vishanth

--
*Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
Software Engineer

mobile: *+94771737718*
about me: *http://about.me/vishanth <http://about.me/vishanth>*

Re: Could not connect to message broker

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Vishanth,

When does this happen? Could you verify ActiveMQ is running on the given
host and port (just to be confirmed)

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:54 AM, Vishanth Balasubramaniam <
vishanthb@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> I have started ActiveMQ, but still getting the following error
> recursively. Anyone facing the same?
>
> [2015-02-09 00:50:01,030] ERROR
> {org.apache.stratos.messaging.broker.connect.amqp.AmqpTopicConnector} -
> Could not disconnect from message broker
>
> org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException: The JMS connection has
> failed: java.io.EOFException
>
> [2015-02-09 00:50:01,035] ERROR
> {org.apache.stratos.messaging.broker.connect.amqp.AmqpTopicConnector} -
> Could not connect to message broker
>
> javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot send, channel has already failed: tcp://
> 127.0.0.1:61616
>
> Thank you,
> Vishanth
>
> --