Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Xiaoyu Zhang <xy...@cisco.com> on 2002/09/12 14:14:50 UTC

Apache authentication info failed to pass to Tomcat 4.0.>3

Hi all,

I configured Apache to use basic authentication and tried to pass the
successful authentication info to Tomcat through AJP13 connector. This
approach works great in Apache 1.3.26 with Tomcat 4.0.3, failes with Tomcat
4.0.4, 4.1.10. Tomcat 4.1.10's AJP13 connector and Coyote connector was
tried with no luck.

I would like to know if anyone else has similar experience and if it's a
potential bug in Tomcat 4.0.>3 AJP13 support implementation.

Thanks,
Xiaoyu

RE: Apache authentication info failed to pass to Tomcat 4.0.>3

Posted by Xiaoyu Zhang <xy...@cisco.com>.
I don't see it in nightly build list. Can I grab it from CVS tree? If so,
what's the module name I can use to download latest coyote?

Thanks,
Xiaoyu

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.