Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Benoit TELLIER <bt...@linagora.com> on 2022/05/24 09:01:48 UTC

[CLOSED] [INVALID] [VOTE] New PMC candidate: Karsten Otto

Hello,

My bad, just did a big mistake. Let's say I will blame the baby and the
short night...

Committer PMC votes needs to happen on the private mailing list. Mea culpa.

I will be moving there as this is anyway needed for the ASF secretary.

Sorry for the noise, and disclosure.

Best regards, Benoit