Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Chris O'Connell <CO...@centerpost.com> on 2004/11/22 19:14:55 UTC

labelling with WebdavResource

I'm trying to figure out how to get a particular version of a file using the WebdavResource class.  Going through the webdav protocol it looks like you should be able to have multiple versions of a file in the store.  Lets say I have RID= 0,1 and 2 for a total of three versions.  1 is labeled 'QA' and 2 is labeled 'PROD'.

If I didn't know the particulars and I just wanted to get the version with the 'PROD' label, can I do that?  If I don't care about labels, and I want to get the version 1, can I do that?

Thanks, Chris