Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by liny <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/02 06:23:48 UTC

Can't start in console mode

Hi, I am new to ActiveMQ and downloaded version 5.5.1.
While execute "activemq console", an error message is showed as below:

So I take a look inside activemq executable file and found:

Startup command will become:

And $(echo console|sed 's,^console,,') will be $().
I think this is the problem to cause error.
Does anyone get same problem?

Re: Can't start in console mode

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
yes, that was fixed on trunk a little while back:

you can use that version of the start script or make the changes locally.

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com