Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Farhan Maredia <fm...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/23 17:06:29 UTC

Need help sending request

Hi,

I'm new with this Jmeter(v2.1.1).  I'm having problem sending multiple
request.  It doesn't give any error that I can try to troubleshoot.  Here is
a scenario, I have a login page where I enter subscriber Id and password
then I need to click submit button to get to the next page.  I don't know
how to implement that into Jmeter test plan.

Here's what I have done so far:

Test Plan

    |__Thread Group

                   |__Simple Controller

                   |__CSV Data Set Config

                   |__Sub_info

                   |__Logout

CSV Data Set Config:
   I have my filename (logindata.csv), variable names
(number1,number2,number3,password).  Data in the logindata.csv looks like
this e.g: 201,000,1001,7866

Login, Sub_Info and Logout:
  It's a HTTP Request sampler.  All I have entered is the same IP address,
HTTP Protocol, Method Get and the path.  No parameters added.

Can you tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Farhan

Re: Need help sending request

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You need to work out what the form does for each button - or you need
to record the session using the JMeter proxy or another tool. See the
Wiki for details on various tools.

S.

Posted by Farhan Maredia <fm...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Farhan Maredia <fm...@hotmail.com>.