Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io> on 2016/12/27 03:04:22 UTC

Mesos 1.2.0

It's about time for Mesos 1.2.0, given our two-month release cadence. I
volunteer to be release manager, and I'd like to get a new committer or two
to help out. Any volunteers?

I expect to cut rc1 in early January, once all Blockers (and most Critical
issues) have been resolved/deferred. Here's how you can help:
- Set *Target Version = "1.2.0"* for anything that needs to go into this
release. Anything not critical can wait for Mesos 1.3.
- Upgrade release blockers to *"Blocker" priority*. Use "Critical" for any
issues that would be painful (but possible) to ship Mesos 1.2 without.

Mesos 1.2 release dashboard:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12329897

Cheers,
-Adam-

Re: Mesos 1.2.0

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
No, that's not part of the 1.2.0 release, but it is under consideration for
the executor authentication work that Greg is leading for 1.3.

Re: Mesos 1.2.0

Posted by l zc <lu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, Did we support domain socket between agent and executor in mesos 1.2,0 ?

发件人: Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>>
答复: "user@mesos.apache.org<ma...@mesos.apache.org>" <us...@mesos.apache.org>>
日期: 2017年2月10日 星期五 上午9:56
至: dev <de...@mesos.apache.org>>, "user@mesos.apache.org<ma...@mesos.apache.org>" <us...@mesos.apache.org>>