Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2015/09/05 19:36:37 UTC

adding 'just one thing' in an assembly

Gosh it would be nice if the assembly goal could do what the pax-exam
configuration classes can do: override individual items in the config
files. Has this been considered?

Re: adding 'just one thing' in an assembly

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
I think it's done, I've posted a pull request on the JIRA.

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: adding 'just one thing' in an assembly

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: adding 'just one thing' in an assembly

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
>> I might try sketching some code for this.

That would be great.
Perhaps we do not need the separate system property file anymore (@JBO: you
created a JIRA shortly)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Cool ! You can leverage what we did in pax-exam-karaf-container.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: adding 'just one thing' in an assembly

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Benson,