Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2021/04/21 07:35:28 UTC

Re: Submit your presentation proposals for two ApacheCons!

Hi Cameleers,
a little reminder, there is less than two weeks left to submit. I
would like to encourage folk that perhaps have't presented at a
conference to submit for any of the two upcoming ApacheCons, we're
very welcoming to folk presenting for the first time.

Also I'd like to reach out to the large Camel user base in Asia,
please consider submitting for ApacheCon Asia and help spread the word
about Camel there.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Submit your presentation proposals for two ApacheCons!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think holding a roundtable discussion in the meeting could be a good
idea if we want to share the user experience of Camel or the latest
development of Camel.
Please ping me if you have any ideas like to share.  I can help to set
up a roundtable session like this in ApacheCon Asia 2021.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.