Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Prathab, Manu" <ma...@ext.markant.com> on 2020/01/29 06:59:20 UTC

Doubt about the session handling with OData

Hi,

We are a company which tries to integrate Wijmo grid in our Angular + SpringBoot application. To achieve the lazy loading feature, we are using the Wijmo with OData, and thus we are forced to create our own service for the OData server side, and we have noticed and using your library for that.

So, now to the question, we have session id maintained at client side, which we need to pass to all the requests but here with Wijmo, the handling is bit different and confused about how to set the session-id or any other info from client side and get it at server side. Do you guys have any idea about it?(we were following this : http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata4/index.html, and feature of Wijmo used is this : https://www.grapecity.com/wijmo/demos/Grid/Data-binding/VirtualOData/angular).

Hopping that you could help us in some way.

Regards,
Manu.