Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 11:19:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add Graph Engine Service to listing

I think Huawei's Graph Engine Service meets the requirements for the index
listing:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gremlin-users/TEJuwsCuQcE/yjbOlmz8CwAJ

I think the listing would just be taken from their description:

Huawei Graph Engine Service - a fully-managed, distributed, at-scale graph
query and analysis service that provides a visualized interactive analytics
platform

Unless there are objections in the next 72 hours, I will go ahead an get
this added.

Thanks

Re: [DISCUSS] Add Graph Engine Service to listing

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
thanks for doing that - totally fell off my radar

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.
Added.  Please review.