Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Allan Zarsuela <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/10 05:17:06 UTC

Request for Subscription on Dev List

Hi OFBiz Dev/Admin Team,

Good day! I would like to subscribe in your Dev mailing list. Currently,
most of my concern is to integrate our company system to
OFBiz Accounting module. I am following the tutorial but I am currently
experiencing bugs/bottlenecks such as in connecting to a legacy db and the
the SOAP RPC example. I am missing the correct jars. As I see there are
deprecated tutorials, I don't which one will fit the release 16.11 svn
release. For this, I created an issue in stackoverflow.com which is
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45569501/how-to-pass-data-from-a-remote-database-into-ofbiz-database

Now, I am trying the REST approach in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/REST+Service+Implementation

To find more info, I registered in OFBiz forum
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com

I hope you can help me find the necessary tutorial for the integration.
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
*Allan L. Zarsuela*