Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ro <ir...@yahoo.fr> on 2003/02/03 05:01:37 UTC

MacOS X - mod_jk.so

Hi,
i am doing Java JSP coding and I installed TOMCAT 4.1.18. Now I would
like to link it with apache.

I've been try all day to build the mod_jk.so on OSX but with no results:

When I try to build it with the dlopen.c and dlfcn.h... I get an error
from the dlopen.c file:

dlopen.c:84: return type is an incomplete type
dlopen.c: In function `NSMakePrivateModulePublic':
dlopen.c:95: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
dlopen.c:97: invalid use of undefined type `enum bool'
dlopen.c:97: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
dlopen.c: In function `dlopen':
dlopen.c:255: void value not ignored as it ought to be
dlopen.c:337: void value not ignored as it ought to be

Please help....

Rolley

Re: MacOS X - mod_jk.so

Posted by Han Ming Ong <ha...@apple.com>.
What's wrong with using the binary versions found at

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/
v1.2.2/bin/macosx/

Just wondering?

Han Ming