Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> on 2013/04/25 12:09:24 UTC

Offline translation, wich tool you use?

Hi all

My question is, wich tool you use for offline translation. I know, there
is samething in Java, but I don't know the name.

Greetings Raphael

Re: Offline translation, wich tool you use?

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2013/4/25 Claudio Filho <fi...@gmail.com>:
> In my experience, i suggest you to use Lokalize, from KDE, that have
> nice features that can speed up your translation.
> [2]http://www.kde.org/applications/development/lokalize/

Yes. The lokalize is good for translation, when not use pootle, I use lokalize.

Best,

--
Albino B Neto
Debian GNU/Linux | Free Software Livre

Re: Offline translation, wich tool you use?

Posted by Dick Groskamp <th...@quicknet.nl>.
Op 25-4-2013 14:26, Claudio Filho schreef:
> Hi Raphael
>
> 2013/4/25 Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>:
>> My question is, wich tool you use for offline translation. I know, there is
>> samething in Java, but I don't know the name.
> If you *need* a tool in java, i think that you are finding this tool[1].
> [1]https://open-language-tools.java.net/
>
> In my experience, i suggest you to use Lokalize, from KDE, that have
> nice features that can speed up your translation.
> [2]http://www.kde.org/applications/development/lokalize/
>
> Best,
> Claudio

Maybe have a look at OmegaT (it's the one I use)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/omegat/

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)

Re: Offline translation, wich tool you use?

Posted by Claudio Filho <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raphael