Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/01/25 15:39:57 UTC

Visibility of Tika's ML

Hi,

Just a little mail about the difficulty to find the tika's ML.

There is no informations about this list here :
http://lucene.apache.org/tika/mail-lists.html That's is domageable.

An up to date of the Tika ML page could be cool for new users.

Have a good day.

Re: Visibility of Tika's ML

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:36:43 +0100, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:19 PM, florent andré
> <fl...@4sengines.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the update,
>> another heads-up ? :)
>
> :-) Excellent, keep 'em coming!

Are you REALLY sure ?? :)

I also notes this during my Tika's visite :

- On this page : http://lucene.apache.org/tika/dependencies.html
-- we can read : "There are no dependencies for this project...." : AFAIK,
it's not really true, no ? :)

- on this http://lucene.apache.org/tika/dependency-management.html
-- Maybe it's me, but I don't really understand the relationship between
the document title and his content. This have to talk about maven or peek
some dependency informations presents in this page
(http://lucene.apache.org/tika/0.5/gettingstarted.html) no ?

Thanks for your review and the great tika lib.
++

Re: Visibility of Tika's ML

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

<fl...@4sengines.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the update,
> another heads-up ? :)

:-) Excellent, keep 'em coming!

Re: Visibility of Tika's ML

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Thanks for the update,
 another heads-up ? :)

On this page http://lucene.apache.org/tika/source-repository.html

The link for web access is not a valid link
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/pom/tags/apache-6/tika-site).

This link is valid :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/tika/

Cheers