Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Julio Cesar Damasceno <xj...@jheat.org> on 2009/03/10 15:17:08 UTC

WS-Security Support

Hey,

Today the Apache ODE Trunk (or any stable version) support WS-Security, some
has a completely sample files to send me, because I used past year ODE to a
project in my Msc Dissertation and now I'm work with security and this
featuer will decide my future, I want to continue using ODE but I need very,
very of thi sfeature.

Thanks for all.

--
Julio

Re: WS-Security Support

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
As of today the main source of information on the subject are:
. Test cases:http://tr.im/hdbC
. Their ressources: http://tr.im/hdbo & http://tr.im/hdbw
. A related email on the mailing list:
http://markmail.org/message/f6m3e2nmxrqb4ze5

It seems your live depends on this, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping you
won't find to many bugs ;)

Alexis