Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ChrisHarris <ch...@oneseasonmusic.com> on 2013/10/27 08:01:31 UTC

Re: JSF 2.2 status & snapshot usage

Hi, Howard.

I'm trying to get MyFaces 2.2's Passthrough Elements and CDI working with a
TomEE Snapshot from 2-3 days ago.  When I don't use Passthrough Elements, my
CDI bean is acknowledge.  When I do use Passthrough Elements, my CDI bean is
ignored.

I've posted a simple web app to GitHub:
https://github.com/MungTheWicked/tomee-test.git

Can you help me pinpoint what the problem is?

Re: JSF 2.2 status & snapshot usage

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
Nice response, Leonardo.

Chris, it might be best to post your question on tomee's user list.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi