Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by David Liles <da...@dynamichostings.com> on 2003/10/09 16:55:52 UTC

Return Messages

For the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to return a list of messages from James other then by writing my own query, but then I have trouble displaying the actual message.

Can someone show me an example that returns a list of messages from James that are stored in a database?

Thanks

RE: Return Messages

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> For the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to return a list of messages

You might notice that the storage quota matchers get a list of messages, as does the POP3 handler.

	--- Noel