Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/22 15:57:46 UTC

About the Upgrade Path in 4.X

Hi,

I am working on couple defects around upgrade, and I am trying understand the history behind the various upgrade paths in 4.x.

In the RN, I could see an upgrade path from 3.0.2 to 4.1, but not 3.0.x to 4.x.

If you have worked on upgrade/ RN, please help me understand why 3.0.x to 4.2 upgrade is missing.

Thanks
-Radhika

RE: About the Upgrade Path in 4.X

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Got it. Thank you. Will close this issue.

-Radhika

Posted by Kishan Kavala <Ki...@citrix.com>.
Radhika,

From: Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>>