Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "V.Narayanan" <V....@Sun.COM> on 2006/02/01 17:43:03 UTC

paging Sunitha

Hi Sunitha,
    I have fixed Derby - 856 (patch related to
setCharacterStreamInternal). I have modified it to use newSqlException
like EmbedPreparedStatement. I have fixed the tests too. Can you please
see if these changes concur with the fix for setBinaryStreamInternal
(DERBY-599).

Thanx,
Narayanan

Re: paging Sunitha

Posted by "V.Narayanan" <V....@Sun.COM>.
Hi Sunitha,

Thanks a ton for the comments and the review. I will make the changes
and will post the patch again.

thanx
Narayanan

Re: paging Sunitha