Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by VIGNESH PRAJAPATI <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 13:09:01 UTC

mahout keys

hello mahout user,,

I am new to mahout, can any one tell me whaqt is use of mahout PGP
SIGNATURE?

--

*Vignesh Prajapati* ****
Tel: 9427415949 |

Re: mahout keys

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Vignesh, you already asked this question, and I already answered it.
Please read my reply.

Re: mahout keys

Re: mahout keys

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
PGP is used to sign releases. What are you interested in?