Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Mike Noddin <mn...@rogers.com> on 2012/05/18 14:21:40 UTC

Please remove me from the mailing list

Hi, please remove from the techy mailing list. I love the program but I'm purely a user. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by drew jensen <dr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 2012-05-18 at 18:32 -0400, David B Teague sr wrote:
> On 5/18/2012 2:01 PM, David B Teague sr wrote:
> > Mike
> >
> > You have to unsubscribe yourself, no one on the list has the authority
> > to remove you from the list.
> >
> > Instructions on how to do that are below every message you receive. I
> > have bolded the instructions below.
> my apology. The bolding did not come through.

Hello Mike

Using the email account you receive this mail with send an email to:

You will receive a message asking you to confirm that you want to leave,
reply to that and you are done.

Hope that helps,

//drew

Posted by Mike Noddin <mn...@rogers.com>.
Thnx all. I've got it looked after. I must say, you are a helpful bunch!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by David B Teague sr <da...@comporium.net>.

Posted by David B Teague sr <da...@comporium.net>.
Mike

You have to unsubscribe yourself, no one on the list has the authority
to remove you from the list.

Instructions on how to do that are below every message you receive. I
have bolded the instructions below.

You send a message from the address where you receive these messages to
the unsubscribe address below.

The body and subject are ignored, and the software that drives this
mailing list will know that you want to unsubscribe.

HOWEVER to prevent malicious unsubscriptions, you will be sent a
confirmation email message that you must reply to to confirm that you
indeed want to  unsubscribe.

With Warmest Regard
David Teague

Posted by Mike Noddin <mn...@rogers.com>.