Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2003/02/08 00:43:21 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TTWS45 - Convert to commons-mail

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TTWS45>

Type :        Patch
Issue Id :    TTWS45
Reported by: Eric Pugh
             epugh - (epugh@upstate.com)

Details:

Platform: All
Operating system: windows 2000
> Do we want to refactor Turbine to use commons email?  I think that
> was the original plan.  If so, I volunteer to do it, just need a go
> ahead from a committer.

Yes, and further clean up the email package while you're at it (it
could definitely use some more work).  For the Turbine integration,
you'd be best off looking at how T3 integrated the email component and
following suite for T2.
Vote: High