Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jm...@za.safmarine.com on 2004/10/15 15:53:44 UTC

RE: Maven generated EAR :java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/ejs/container/EJSWrapperBase

>You could also look at the WebSphere
>plugin to see if that will work for you.
I'm using that and it  does generate the deploy code correctly, with
all the com/ibm/ejs/* classes.I've noticed that
com/ibm/ejs/container/EJSWrapperBase class is located in the ibm
ejbcontainter.jar.The ejb jars in the WSAD generated ears do not have
any reference to that jar in their manifest files , because I suspect
that the appserver loads that automatically(very wild guess and myabe
not making sense)...otherwise how else can one explain that the other
identical WSAD generated ear works , and the Maven one doesn't?
Dion , are you there?Have you encountered this before?

Jeff
Registered Linux user number 366042

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee.
If you are not the addressee you must not read, copy, use or disclose
the e-mail nor the content; please notify us immediately (by clicking "Reply") and delete this e-mail.