Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com> on 2008/02/07 20:20:19 UTC

Urgent help required for problem in integration PHP and Geronimo

Hi,

I am facing problem in integration of PHP with Geronimo.

Environment:
========

PHP 5.2.5
OS: Redhat Enterprise Linux 3.6.9
Geromino version geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2\
JDK 1.6/1.5

Step Performed:
==========

I have tried JavaBridge available on the sourgeforge. It working find for
normal php application. But I need to access few pages which is using
mbstring.so php extension. I am to use Japanese character set.

Exception:
======

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_language() in
/usr/puneet/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2/repository/default/collabo_gero/1202406746983/collabo_gero-1202406746983.war/sns/config.php
on line 403

Please help me to resolve this problem

Thanks,
Puneet Jain

Re: Urgent help required for problem in integration PHP and Geronimo

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Thu, Feb 7, 2008 at 11:20 AM, puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com> wrote:

>  I have tried JavaBridge available on the sourgeforge. It working find for
>  normal php application. But I need to access few pages which is using
>  mbstring.so php extension. I am to use Japanese character set.

That's interesting - PHP on Geronimo. Never heard of that before. How
can the issue be reproduced? I don't know PHP at all so dont' count on
me trying it out myself if you don't provide a sample web app with php
page or alike. More info pliz.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski