Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by pa...@j2ee-security.net on 2003/10/14 22:45:52 UTC

Re: Running WSS4J tests (was WSS4J   - WS-Security Implementation

Filippo wrote:
> > If this doc is not yet created, no problem, we start reverse engineering on.
> >
> > ok Pankaj?

Absolutely. I do this at my day job all the time :-).

And I know that Dims likes my reverse-engineering (did so once for Cocoon as
powerpt. slides and by next day morning, he had it in the Cocoon official xdocs
format :-) :-). BTW, I checked out Cocoon 2.1.2 yesterday and was *really
impressed* by its packaging for ease of build and execution. )

Dims wrote:
> Sorry. It's just code :(

Don't worry. We will take care of the documentation. You just focus on code. :-)

/Pankaj.