Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tech Developer <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 12:30:12 UTC

OM RAM SIZE- Regards

Hi,
 I installed openmeetings in localhost Ubuntu and Centos server.
1) I have flickering issue in server but not in localhost. also
    start recording stop recording works fast in localhost, but very slow
    in server. https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings this is perfect,
I want to know about RAM size of this server, and could you provide me RAM
memory size of server for fast performance of om.
2) FFMPEG issue cleared in ubuntu and able to play record video,
but in centos hibernate folder *.avi,*.mp4,*.ogg..etc files not generated.

--
Thanks & Regards,
 Preetha R

Re: OM RAM SIZE- Regards