Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2016/02/01 12:45:43 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] inAppBrowser plugin release

Does anyone have any reason to delay InAppBrowser 1.2.1. patch release?
If not, I will start the release tomorrow.

To be released:

General:
    CB-10428 Fix syntax error when browserifying inAppBrowser plugin
Android:
    CB-10407 InAppBrowser not firing loadstart event on android
    CB-6702 InAppBrowser hangs when opening more than one instance
    CB-10456 InAppBrowser is not closed if I close it programmatically on Android
Windows:
    CB-10454 InAppBrowser: 'loaderror' event does not have code and message on Windows
    CB-10452 InAppBrowser: 'exit' event is not triggered on Windows
    CB-10451 InAppBrowser: loadstart event is not triggered on Windows
    CB-10450 InAppBrowser: Unable to get property 'canGoBack' of undefined on Windows

-Sergey