Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by mylene <my...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/17 20:30:21 UTC

inconsistencies?

Guys,

I'm trying to get our own portlet up and running, for a demonstration
monday - otherwise they will decide not to use jetspeed-2, and I'd
like to continue using it.
So one other question - as the description of the maven commands are
inconsistent between the Getting Started page and the Portlet page,
can anyone assure me the description of the properties to be set is
still OK?

Thanks
--
Mylene

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/mylene

Re: inconsistencies?

Posted by Rohnny Moland <rm...@gmail.com>.