Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by St...@compeople.de on 2004/04/23 08:17:32 UTC

Valididation of configuration

Hi,

we are using HiveMind as our component framework. Our application is a
almost typical client/server application.
As our application grows and grows we would like to have some support for
validating the configuration. I would like to ask the registry to validate,
i.e:
- point all implementations to existing service points
- same for contributions/configuration points
- same for schema/schema-id
- same for .. (are there any others?)
- are all referenced classes available (not neccessarily load them), so far
HiveMind is aware of knowing that some attribute relates to a class.

Sure I could parse myself all the hivemodules but ..

Regards,
Stefan

PS: Is this the right place for such stuff or should it go to the wiki
 proposal area?