Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Juan Pablo Pizarro <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/11 21:24:02 UTC

Jexl expressions

Hello all, I'm trying to solve a complex script with jexl. The script has
Map's, foreach and more. The objective is like a rule engine and then
evaluate a expression. Can I use jexl to do that?, Somebody has a sample?

Thanks!!

Visitá a CAECE - OSUM en:
http://osum.sun.com/group/caeceosum

Re: Jexl expressions

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Juan Pablo Pizarro wrote:
> Hello all, I'm trying to solve a complex script with jexl. The script has
> Map's, foreach and more. The objective is like a rule engine and then
> evaluate a expression. Can I use jexl to do that?, Somebody has a sample?

Wrong mailing list, methinks.

Dave