Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/04/19 17:48:10 UTC

ServletHost SPI

Ant and I were chatting on IRC and we have this proposal for an SPI to
allow an entry point to register itself with a servlet container.

We will add a service interface something like:

public interface ServletHost {
   void register(String pattern, Servlet servlet);

   void unregister(String pattern);
}

which will be implemented by the host implementation. The EP context
will call this to register the servlet instance that all requests to the
supplied pattern should be dispatched to.

--
Jeremy