Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wcpolicarpio <wa...@morgansolar.com> on 2013/10/17 17:52:21 UTC

Message Queue Slows Down after 2 million plus message

Hi Everyone,

I have a message queue named amq570queue, after accumulating 2 million
messages it started to slow down. What broker settings do I need to adjust
to fix this issue?

I temporarily moved it into a new message queue(in the same broker) and it
is working fine. I initially thought that the kahadb has reached its size
limit that is why it is getting slow.

Is there a way to limit the size of Message Dequeued?

Thank you in advance for any inputs.

Regards,
Walter