Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/20 19:48:32 UTC

XWorkMessages

In upgrading to Struts 2.5.2 I find that

com.opensymphony.xwork2.XWorkMessages has been removed from the
struts2-core jar file.

The legacy usage was for the formatted messages, such as:
XWorkMessages.DEFAULT_INVALID_FIELDVALUE

What is the recommended replacement?

Thank you,

Louis Smith

Re: XWorkMessages

Posted by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Sir!

Re: XWorkMessages

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> In upgrading to Struts 2.5.2 I find that
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.XWorkMessages has been removed from the
> struts2-core jar file.
>
> The legacy usage was for the formatted messages, such as:
> XWorkMessages.DEFAULT_INVALID_FIELDVALUE
>
> What is the recommended replacement?

Use directly the key "xwork.default.invalid.fieldvalue"

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/