Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mayank Mishra <ma...@impetus.co.in> on 2013/09/27 19:29:48 UTC

Rabbitmq component : support for custom headers

Hi all,

I was trying to pass in some custom headers through rabbitmq camel component. But seems unable to do so, investigating into it, it seems only listed headers are supported. Is it kind of anti pattern to do so?

Any suggestions?

With regards,
Mayank

________________________________

Re: Rabbitmq component : support for custom headers

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Camel uses an underlying rabbit library, specifically uses

AMQP.BasicProperties to build the properties.

Only the well-known headers/properties are available.

Please submit a patch or open a JIRA if you're more familiar w/ the API :)

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Mayank Mishra <mayank.mishra@impetus.co.in
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to pass in some custom headers through rabbitmq camel
> component. But seems unable to do so, investigating into it, it seems only
> listed headers are supported. Is it kind of anti pattern to do so?
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> With regards,
> Mayank

*Christian Posta*