Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/02/19 10:51:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Mark Struberg as a new OpenWebBeans PMC Member

All,
The OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that Mark Struberg has
accepted our invitation to join the OpenWebBeans PMC and help with the
oversight of our project.

Welcome Mark!

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Mark Struberg as a new OpenWebBeans PMC Member

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mark!

Jay

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mark :-)

--
----
Thanks

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Mark Struberg as a new OpenWebBeans PMC Member

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mark :-)

--
----
Thanks

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Mark Struberg as a new OpenWebBeans PMC Member

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome Mark :)

/Gurkan

________________________________
On Feb 19, 2009, at 4:51 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> All,
> The OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that Mark Struberg has
> accepted our invitation to join the OpenWebBeans PMC and help with the
> oversight of our project.
>
> Welcome Mark!

Congrats Mark!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Mark Struberg as a new OpenWebBeans PMC Member

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome Mark :)

/Gurkan

________________________________
On Feb 19, 2009, at 4:51 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> All,
> The OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that Mark Struberg has
> accepted our invitation to join the OpenWebBeans PMC and help with the
> oversight of our project.
>
> Welcome Mark!

Congrats Mark!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Mark Struberg as a new OpenWebBeans PMC Member

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
thanks alot Kevan!

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 19, 2009, at 4:51 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> All,
> The OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that Mark Struberg has
> accepted our invitation to join the OpenWebBeans PMC and help with the
> oversight of our project.
>
> Welcome Mark!

Congrats Mark!

--kevan

AW: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Mark Struberg as a new OpenWebBeans PMC Member

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Thanks alot for the invitation!

Free cacao for all :)

LieGrue,