Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/15 14:30:55 UTC

Fwd: Jenkins instance builds.a.o being shut down 22nd August.

Volunteers needed - doesn't look hard, but somebody needs to contact Infra
to request a ManifoldCF folder it sounds like first.  Anyone got time
before next weekend?  I'm tapped out until very late in the coming week.

Karl

Posted by Kishore Kumar <ki...@live.com>.
@Karl Wright<ma...@gmail.com>, I am volunteering. Have create a Infra task for the new folder setup.

Thanks,