Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sivaprasad <si...@echidnainc.com> on 2010/12/07 06:03:55 UTC

Out of memory error

Hi,

When i am trying to import the data using DIH, iam getting Out of memory
error.The below are the configurations which i have.

Database:Mysql
Os:windows
No Of documents:15525532
In Db-config.xml i made batch size as "-1"

The solr server is running on Linux machine with tomcat.
i set tomcat arguments as ./startup.sh -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M

Can anybody has idea, where the things are going wrong?

Regards,
JS

Re: Out of memory error

Posted by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca>.