Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Günter Pretterhofer <gu...@web.de> on 2001/05/09 11:26:11 UTC

number-columns-repeated

Hi,

I implemented the "number-columns-repeated" property.

I had to make changes in Table.java and TableColumn.java.
Attached are the diff-file and two examples.

Could you please check in my changes?

thanks a lot
G�nter

IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de

Re: number-columns-repeated

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
On Wednesday 09 May 2001 09:26, Günter Pretterhofer wrote:

> I implemented the "number-columns-repeated" property.
>
> I had to make changes in Table.java and TableColumn.java.
> Attached are the diff-file and two examples.
>
> Could you please check in my changes?

I just now committed the patches to CVS. The examples work fine.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom