Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Gabriel Vince <ga...@apogado.com> on 2013/01/04 17:50:44 UTC

stanbol security manager

Hello,

under what security context do enhancers runs and how can we control it?
Having a custom enhancer (invoking a web service), but seems access to some
operations is restricted. For a very modular enterprise solution I assume
it is a very useful feature. It looks like a security manager is in place -
does it use a generic (java default) one or there is a custom in place?

exceptions published on http://pastebin.com/RP83ftwT

Thank you in advance

Best regards
            Gabriel

--
Gabriel Vince
Senior Consultant

Re: stanbol security manager

Posted by Gabriel Vince <ga...@apogado.com>.
Hello Fabian,

thank you for your help. Indeed - using  AccessController.doPrivileged
helped.

Best regards
          Gabriel

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.