Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2015/08/24 13:18:08 UTC

I'd be happy to work on debugging my own issue here; but I could use a
hint.  I breakpointed all the calls to installBundle that I could
find, and none of them were hit. So I'm apparently barking up the
wrong tree. Anyone care to point me at a neighborhood that would
decide not to load a bundle because has an un-wirable import?

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3953

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's because the feature resolver (based on the felix resolver) is used.

You should add breakpoint in the felix resolver.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré