Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/22 04:23:49 UTC

Re: OFBiz as Open Source Order Management System

Hello Pranay,

The document you created has all the necessary information for us to start
thinking about OFBIZ as an OMS. And yes, with the 'headless commerce plugin
for OFBiz' is already in discussion, gives us a motivation to start
brainstorming on this.

I would like to extend my help in any way required and I would recommend
let's do an initial meet/skype to plan how we can take this forward.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Arpit Mor <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Pranay,

Thanks for bringing this up. I totally agree with the point that you have
mentioned in the mail and Wiki. The arena indeed has changed and
specialization is the key. In most cases, established brands already have
legacy software and if we want them to consider OFBiz as their OMS then it
should be easy and cost-effective to integrate with their legacy software.
As you have mentioned, Headless Commerce Plugin can play a very
significant role in achieving this.

We are already preparing a plan for a Headless Commerce Plugin for
eCommerce, we should also consider a Headless Commerce Plugin for OMS as
well.

Please count me in for planning and discussion.

Thanks

Arpit Mor
ENTERPRISE QUALITY ENGINEER
mobile: +91 9098005893
email: arpit.mor@hotwaxsystems.com
*www.hotwax.co <http://www.hotwax.co/>*

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 2:02 PM Pranay Pandey <

Posted by Arpit Mor <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Pranay,

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.