Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kuba Kabacinski <ja...@legion.com.au> on 2000/12/11 01:23:51 UTC

New user needs help

Hi all,

The functionality that I need to implement is as follows:
JSP porduces XML output
XML output is parsed with an appropriate XSL and the result is passed
onto the client.

I am using Tomcat 4 milestone build 4. I am aware that this kind of
functionality was not possible with previous tomcats due to lack of
chaining capability, however the new specs allow for this. Are any of
you aware of examples of how to configure such a system under Tomcat 4?

This is supported by Coucho's Resin software, however, I must use Tomcat
in the system that I am working on. Further I have familiarised myself
with Cocoon to some extent, however can not use XSP for XML generation.
I was not able to find an example of using Cocoon with XML output from a
JSP.

Thank You
Kuba Kabacinski
Legion Internet