Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2014/06/02 08:14:03 UTC

Request to add link to Apache Isis to Shiro's Integration page

Hi Shiro devs,

I'm the current PMC chair for Apache Isis, and we integrate with Shiro [1]
for user/role/perms management.

I noticed that you have an "integrations" page on your site [2].  Could you
add a link to Isis's home page [3] there in the "open source community
integrations", something like:

Apache Isis from Apache
Apache Isis is a full-stack framework for rapidly developing domain driven
apps in Java.  It uses Apache Shiro as its underlying security manager.

Would be much appreciated

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/documentation.html#security
[2] http://shiro.apache.org/integration.html
[3] http://isis.apache.org

Re: Request to add link to Apache Isis to Shiro's Integration page

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
anyone here?

Raised ticket [1] with patch for small documentation change ... can someone
spend a few minutes to apply it?

Cheers
Dan

1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-506

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Les / anyone,

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Les,

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Les/anyone

I provided this (simple documentation) patch [1] over a month ago and have
chased several times, and had no response.  Is this project still healthy?

If so, can the patch can be applied?  [1]

thx
Dan Haywood
(Apache Isis Committer/PMC Chair)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-506