Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2012/01/09 12:09:18 UTC

AW: [axis2c] Problems with high payload? (was Re: [axis2c/wsdl2c/adb] problem with deserialize method)

Make sure you use pointers of the proper type/size
i.e. pointers made as 16bit integers will certainly only allow 65kByte Buffers,
while pointers of 32bit integers or 64bit integers will be able to address a much larger range.
I had the same effects as you describe on a old Axiom/Axis2/C version 1.2 service. Since I am
using 32bit size pointers this problem is gone. Maybe in other routines one calls, deep inside
axis2 or axiom, there are still pointers around which are of a smaller than a 32bit size.
Josef