Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org> on 2007/02/01 01:39:03 UTC

Website Up!

http://activemq.apache.org/  is live :-)

No we need to remove the "Incubator" stuff from it :-)

-Brian

Re: Website Up!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
YAY! Thanks!

--

James
-------

Re: Website Up!

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@skife.org>.
On Feb 1, 2007, at 7:53 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> Did you set up / modify ant cron job to update the site ?
> We need to replace them with a rsync from
>   http://cwiki.apache.org/ACTIVEMQ/
> as desribed at
>  http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/

Nope, I have not set up any automated refresh.

-Brian

Re: Website Up!

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Website Up!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/5/07, Dan.Connelly <Da...@state.vt.us> wrote:

> Links are broken.
>
> 1)  header bar "JavaDoc" href
> 2)  http://activemq.apache.org/javadocs.html

Thanks Dan. I've just got those fixed now (it took a while to test as
there's a 1-2 hour lag between changing stuff and the apache caching
stuff reflecting the change)

AFAIK all the images and javadoc links now work - though please let us
know if there's anything else we've missed

--

James
-------

Re: Website Up!

Posted by "Dan.Connelly" <Da...@state.vt.us>.
Links are broken.

Re: Website Up!

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
yay!

Re: Website Up!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/5/07, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I have set up for servicemix is exactly that.
> The location for the site deployment contains the
> version number, so that you keep all versions.
>
>   http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/dist/servicemix-3.1-incubating/site/
>   http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/dist/servicemix-3.0-incubating/site/
>
> So I actually only launch the "mvn site:deploy" to deploy
> all the maven site to its own location.
> Is that what you meant ?

Perfect! :)

(note to self, always check ServiceMix's pom before rambling about
Maven stuff... :)

--

James
-------

Re: Website Up!

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website Up!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website Up!

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
mvn site:site sit:deploy

It works :-)

Re: Website Up!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James
-------

Re: Website Up!

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

Re: Website Up!

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.

Re: Website Up!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/2/07, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, the cron is set up to run hourly and not daily,
> so the changes are already active ...

Ah great thanks - thats good to know :)

> It looks good ...

Thanks :)