Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sam Xie <sa...@samxie.cl.msu.edu> on 2000/06/14 17:48:30 UTC

how to LoadModule

Hi! I am new user on apache in Solaris2.6 system.  After I installed apache1.3
package in Sun Ultra1, I found it dosen't have any module loaded, such as
mod_status, etc.  Could someone tell me where to get those source code and how
to install them?
Many Thanks!
Sam

Re: how to LoadModule

Posted by Blue <bl...@calico.gator.net>.
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Sam Xie wrote:

> Hi! I am new user on apache in Solaris2.6 system.  After I installed
> apache1.3 package in Sun Ultra1, I found it dosen't have any module
> loaded, such as mod_status, etc.  Could someone tell me where to get
> those source code and how to install them?

try typing ./configure --help. you can also read the INSTALL
documents. good ideas with any program you install. :)

--
        Blue Lang                              Unix Systems Admin
        QSP, Inc., 3200 Atlantic Ave, Ste 100, Raleigh, NC, 27604